Monday 17 June 2013

Nope,not goodbye

Hey dear readers, I'm here writing this article with a heavy heart.Why so? Oh thats because I will be taking a break from Pokemon TCG for awhile and this upcoming Pokemon Nationals will most probably be my last event. Who knows I might even show up for other events in the future?

But for now, this is my decision. What I want to do is to prioritze the things in my life and not try to put in too much effort. There are other important things which I wish to concentrate on. Being Money, oneself or relationships with whoever.

This is called the 2nd last post is because, I want the last post for this blog to be dedicated to my 3rd and last National. So there would be a sense of 'closure' to everything. Guess I'll include my own blog in the post in case you guys 'care' to know how I'm doing with my life. haha.

Maybe I'll even write up on my history till now. How it all began and stuff. If I have the time. But do lookout for my Nats report.

Thanks for reading this :D

Febri Azrian~

No comments: