Friday 26 August 2011

VICTORY ROAD TOMORROW ON 27/08/11

To start off today's post....
MY EXAMS ARE OVER! HOLIDAY HERE I COME!
and the best part is, i studied for my exams so it felt like im using a Luxchomp against all the theme decks

Anyways... Since i've been spending my time studying and mugging for my papers, i didnt manage to form my deck for victory roads..

Right now im scrambling for ideas on what deck i should run tomorrow @.@
i have a few lists on my mind and they are..... hehe you think im gonna tell yall

Lets get to the point..

Lets introduce our THIRD WRITER for this blog and he/she is ....... dɥɐитσɯ z
For now he/she prefer to remain anonymous and chances are you will never expect who he/she is!
Maybe in the future, you readers might know who dɥɐитσɯ z  is.. hehe

And before i end this post, our view counter is almost reaching 1000 views!
THIS MEANS THAT THERE ARE VIEWERS! Y U NO LEAVE COMMENTS?!

HAHA ANYWAYS,
hope to see everyone at E2MAX Cineleisure tomorrow for the victory road event!
to those participating, ALL THE BEST!

Lets not kill the Indian Elephants kay~




Lockerkey~

No comments: