Wednesday 24 April 2013

My plans for this blog

Now that I've gotten your attention
So this is the plan for the blog:
1. I will try to release at least an article at least once a week. Why is this so? This is because last month, even though there were no updates, we do still get visitiors. Maybe they visited the page expecting a new update but there wasnt any.

2. Try to get people to share their articles with us or maybe guest writers. So we get as many different point of views from trainers.

3. VIDEOS,VIDEOS,VIDEOS! We have almost never been able to record games be it online or in real life. So currently I'm experimenting on recording softwares.

4. I will try to update the blog every Thursday. So keep an eye out for it.(tbc)

Lastly Thanks for your support and visit counts. We really do appreciate it. So everyone here will get a tropical beach!
Take it, its yours!


No comments: