Wednesday 1 August 2012

Dragons Exalted Pre release

Heyo everyone,

First of all, sorry for the late pre-release report due to school commitments and stuff.

Okay, i went saturday pre-lease at Bukit Batok(Singapore). Everyone was pretty excited about the new booster. We predicted the draft will go be manual energy attachment and ex-domination.

Before opening my 6 boosters, i was praying hard for registeel ex FA because i need it for the up coming deck i have been forming and testing. And by pulling it, i could save some money!

To my surprise, I did actually pulled a registeel ex and 1 hydregion.
Registeel EX from Dragons ExaltedHydreigon from Dragons Exalted

In this draft, some core cards are required to make your deck consistent or slight advantage,
Emolga from Dragons ExaltedStunfisk from Dragons ExaltedBouffalant from Dragons ExaltedGiratina EX from Dragons Exalted

If you start with emogla you can simply call your ex-es or support pokemon.
Stunfisk can easily deal 20+ 20 damage with 1 energy
Bouffalant can deal 120 damage to ex-es.
Giratina can shear 90 damage and whack through sigilyph.
Sigilyph from Dragons ExaltedThroh from Dragons ExaltedYanma from Dragons Exalted
I did a steel and fighting pokemon with registeel ex, emogla, throh, 2 durant, 2 yanma. I dont have a single 1-1 line pokemon so i had to stick to my registeel ex as finisher.
First game i had a 1-4 prize lead because my registeel ex knocked out 3 of his 60 Hp pokemon. However the  giratina ex FA he had knocked out my registeel ex, and i knew i can't recover from the knocking out of my ex. =(

the rest of the 4 games i won easily due to starting with emgola twice and using throh to knocked out opponents 1 pokemon.

My another 2 booster as prize pulled a giratina nfa and 1 more hydregion. whaoooooo.

general comments about this series - I personally feel that i wouldn't whack so much booster as there are not much useful pokemons and there are no supporters =(. Probably i will buy singles to save up for blastoise =)
ex-es are good, but bouffalant is my best card in format. the trainers wise, tool scrapper open up options because eviolite has been "annyoing " to most because zekrom 130 with eviolite is a tough nut to crack.
Eviolite from Noble Victories (#91)
okay folks, time to sign off from here. train hard for BW on!
Vincent the creative thor.

No comments: