Wednesday 9 May 2012

Pika Pika Carnival!

You guys ready?!
You might be asking 'what is this Pika Pika carnival' about?
You guys know about Japan's famous Pokemon centre? yeap, they are coming down to singapore!!
So you can expect Japan exclusive items like plushies,merchandises and for those into TCG, sleeves and deckboxes.

For non TCG players, dont worry. You guys get this: 
Free Pikachu yo!
The date and timing for the events are stated on the poster itself, and also take note of the location.
The Isetan is in the 'SHAW house' not the other one nearby! 
I'll be visiting there on the first day it opens which is on a friday,Hopefully they sell the cynthia/garchomp sleeves! so see you guys there!



1 comment:

Lancelot said...

Hello ^^
Nice to meet you all. I have been checking your blog for a while and I think you are doing a wonderful job. I was wondering if it it possible for you to trade the Carnival Pikachu. I can offer good Pokemon for it like Events and Shinies. Please tell me, otherwise, what would you want.

Thank you very much