Saturday 24 December 2011

Singapore Cities; Lion City Edition! (Report + Event coverage!)

Hey guys! Lockerkey here and I’ll be doing brief event coverage for out 2nd cities.

Total number of participant is 47. Much lesser than the cities last week
Juniors : 2
Seniors: 10
Masters :35

Firstly I’ll do a speed report for my matches.

Game 1 : Shawn Goh w The truth muscles
I did a misplay on my first turn and suffered the whole game. I was able to KO his pichu, and use judge but no…. I catchered something else and allowed him to set up.
0-1

Game 2: Purvis w Eelektrik/Hydreigon
He sent out a hydregion on his T2 and I sent out my magnezone and eels on T2. For the rest of the game, I keep taking prizes using my stunfisk and my infinite catchers.
1-1

Game 3: Salman w CoKE
I was able to set up brilliantly and his Electrode trolled him after using energymite and only 1-2 energy turned up. Took the game as he had no attackers
2-1

Game 4: Rudy w Magnezeel
He won… (Problem rudy?*insert trollface*)
2-2

Game 5: Wei Liang w Victini/Vileplume/Vaniluxe
I T2 magnezone and started killing his vanilite using early. Around T5 he send out his vileplume and vanilish using ice beam 6 times paralyzing my magnezone -,-“ I paralyzed his vanilux with my tynamo and bolt strike. He returned KO and I lost burned him.
3-2

Game 6: Jun Jek w Chandelure/Vileplume
All I can say is he T2 Vileplume, I wasn’t able to set up a single magnezone and didn’t manage to take a single prize. Good game bang head on the table then wall.
3-3

Overall position:20th. Really very bad -,-“
Now for the small top 8 coverage
Top  8. According to the ratings.

Top 8 decks:
2 Magnezeel
2 Zpst
1 Tyram
1 Magneboar
1 Durant
1 Scizor/Donphan

Top 4 decks (according to position)

4th Xiong Jie w Tyram
3rd Benny w Magnezeel

2nd Elias w Durant


1st Lychee w Donphan/ Scizor
Top 4 decks
1 Tyram
1 Magnezeel
1 Durant 
1 Donphan/Scizor

Congratulations to all the winners! we hope to see and hear more achievements from you guys!


No comments: